We have all the testers now , thank you!
A great little sweater, shrug with a mock wrap front that simply slips over the head. Two long ties wrap around the torso a couple of times (or more depending on how long you make them) to give it a really cute detail common in ballet and dance wear.
Perfect for the little ballerina in your life.
Great for warming up those little arms.
You can make this as a shrug, bolero for a summer dress. a great alternative to a sweater for spring or fall days.
the side ties can be omitted for a simple pull on look that is easy for little ones to dress themselves.
This sweater can be made from almost any stretch material, jersey, interlock, sweater knit, spandex, lycra, stretch fleece, etc.
We Will need 2 pattern testers for each size 12m, 18m, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t ( larger size set 6-10 coming soon, so we will need testers for that at a later date)
1. Have intermediate to advanced sewing experience (nothing against newbies and not that this is a hard pattern to sew, i just need people who have used a lot of patterns before and know what makes sense :)
2. Item to be finished in 1 Week or less of getting the pattern
3. Check pdf for spelling mistakes or pattern labeling mistakes, or any other mistakes (...there are probably a lot :) )
4. Provide a good Picture of the finished product, both of sweater on its own and in action on a little one (Bonus **if it is a great picture and we use it on our website - you could get even more free patterns! yay)
....not too hard right?
what you need:
1/2-3/4 yard of lightweight to med. weight material for outer shell (maybe more if you make the ties out of the same material and make them really long)
* Optional 1/4 yard of alternative stretch material for binding if you choose to make it different
40"-50" of ribbon, organza ribbon, cording, chiffon strip - if you are using this for the side ties.
if you think you are up to being a tester - let me know by commenting below along with the size you would like to test and your contact info ** if you don't leave me your contact info either in your comment or in an email to email@example.com, i will not include you in the drawing sorry
you will be emailed the pdf file once all the testers have been chosen (you will receive the pdf file with all the sizes although you will only need to test the one size you are picked for)
we will leave this post open until friday since we have not be posting much and to give everyone a chance to comment, and then pick the testers using a random generator, that way it is fair to everyone that comments
thanks again everyone!